From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- You look new. Welcome to the Penzan Privateers. Just watch yourself around here, or you might end up like this guy.
What happened to him?
- The rum happened to him, and then he was brawling with the riff-raff. I found him down here, drunk and beaten senseless.
So you're looking after him?
- I'm the crew's doctor. it's my job to tend to injuries. All the brawling is keeping me busy around here.
Is there anything I can do to help you out?
- When you see the crew fighting, break them up! You may have to knock them out... pirates are stubborn fighters.
What do I do with the unconscious brawlers?
- Try splashing 'em with a bucket of cold water. Or just let them sleep it off. Up to you.
Right. Do you ever think maybe you guys should take it easy on the rum?
- What can I say? Pirates just like rum, and our supply is pretty much endless. We have our Captain to thank for that.
What do you know about the good Captain?
- The crew likes him. Captain Penzan pays well, and he keeps the rum flowing!
- If everyone's happy, why so much fighting?
- I see.
- It wouldn't hurt to cut back on the carousing a bit.
- All right, I'll see what I can do.
- I can do that!
- Why is there so much brawling, anyway?
- Good luck.
- Why do you guys have so much rum here, anyway? (same as Right. Do you ever think maybe you guys should take it easy...)
Why is there so much fighting here, anyway?
- There's plenty of rum and nothing to do. I'm surprised that I don't have even more injured pirates to look after.
- Injuries? Are you some sort of healer? (same as So you're looking after him?)
Pirates?! thought you guys were privateers.
- What's a privateer but a pirate with a license? Hang around long enough, you'll see what I mean.
- I think I see it already. What happened to this guy here?
- I may do that.
- Maybe someone should clear out all the rum.
- Serves him right, then, I guess.
What is this place?
- It's just somewhere for us to lay low, until the Captain decides on his next move.
- What can you tell me about the Captain? (same as What do you know about the good Captain?)
- And what about you? What do you do here? (same as So you're looking after him?)
- I see.
I came here under the impression that I could help out.
- Ha! I think we're pretty much beyond help, but if you want to put an end to some of this brawling, I won't stop you.
- Okay, but how? (same as Is there anything I can do to help you out?)
- Why do you care if they're all fighting? (same as So you're looking after him?)
- I'll see what I can do.
- Okay, I'm getting out of here.