From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the currency. For the vendor in Divinity's Reach with the same name, see Glory (armorsmith).
- Structured PvP
- 10 Glory for skirmisher kills (Kills away from contention points)
- 5 Glory for a kill
- 3 Glory for a landed hit with a trebuchet or a cannon
- 10 Glory for neutralizing a capture point
- 10 Glory for capturing a capture point
- End-of-match bonus for winning
- End-of-match bonus for being an Autobalance Volunteer
- End-of-match bonuses for being the top player (per objective)
- Chalice of Glory (Guild Wars 2 Digital Deluxe or Collector's Edition owners)
Glory cannot be traded to other players.