From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
LocationsAll major cities and World versus World, usually near the Guild Banker or Guild Registrar. The symbol appears above their head.
- Aitheanta (The Quester's Terrace, The Grove)
- Armor Embosser (World versus World,; Royal Terrace, Plaza of Balthazar)
- Geirhild (Might and Main, Hoelbrak)
- Guile (Trader's Forum, Lion's Arch)
- Hinkla (Postern Ward, Lion's Arch)
- Idora (Imperator's Core, Black Citadel)
- Kailey (Dwayna High Road, Divinity's Reach)
- Kite Maker (Postern Ward, Lion's Arch)
- Tikka (Interdisciplinary Accessium, Rata Sum)
Click here to edit the table
- Guild Armor
|Guild Heavy Armor||Consumable||Rare||1 0 0|
|Guild Light Armor||Consumable||Rare||1 0 0|
|Guild Medium Armor||Consumable||Rare||1 0 0|
- Guild Back Item
|Guild Assassin Backpack||Masterwork||35||1 0 0|
|Guild Defender Backpack||Masterwork||35||1 0 0|
|Guild Assassin Backpack||Masterwork||60||3 0 0|
|Guild Caretaker Backpack||Masterwork||60||3 0 0|
|Guild Defender Backpack||Masterwork||60||3 0 0|
|Guild Assassin Backpack||Rare||80||5 0 0|
|Guild Caretaker Backpack||Rare||80||5 0 0|
|Guild Defender Backpack||Rare||80||5 0 0|
- If not a guild member
- "I only work with guilds. If you want to use my services, maybe you could join one of my previous clients."
- Thanks. I may be back.
- If your guild has not purchased the Guild Armor Contract upgrade
- "I don't have a contract with your guild at the moment. You'll need to build me a place to work first."
- I'll be back.