Alcohol is a type of consumable that causes intoxication and counts towards progress for the Thirst Slayer achievement. The cost of alcohol is based on the number of points it provides towards Thirst Slayer. You need a total of 100,000 points. The lowest cost for one point of drunkenness is 2 or 7 . Therefore, the cost to max Thirst Slayer is 20 or 700,000 .
List of alcoholic beverages
These items are named after a real-life alcoholic drink, but are not treated by the game as alcohol, i.e. they do not cause intoxication and they do not progress the Thirst Slayer achievement.
- Most alcoholic drinks have the description: "Double-click to consume. Excessive alcohol consumption will result in intoxication."
- Alcohol's visual effects can be disabled by turning post-processing effects to "none" in graphics options.
- Two collections, Fine Wining and Brewmaster, include several alcoholic beverages.
- Nothing that provides the Drunk effect contributes to the Thirst Slayer achievement. Examples of this are:
- Two environmental weapons, Elixir of Heroes and Elixir Bottle, provided one point towards the Thirst Slayer achievement until an update in April 2013.