Map bonus reward
By completing events, jumping puzzles, and mini-dungeons in a map, you’ll be periodically awarded with one of its associated bonuses in addition to the normal rewards.
- Reward tracks are account-based, and all characters on an account can contribute to them.
- Rewards tracks are structured in tiers, with a reward at every 200 points up to 8000. Rewards are given immediately to the current character when a reward tier is reached.
- After 8000 points the reward track resets and starts giving rewards from the beginning.
- Character-based diminishing returns affects map bonus rewards.
- The diminishing returns resets at 00:00 UTC each day.
- Every 20th reward gives ten times as many of the current item.
- Reward tracks change every week at Thursday 20:00 UTC.
- There is an eight-week cycle of reward tracks.
- Consumables can be used to gain points or increase the rate of earning points in maps:
- Pact Scout's Mapping Materials to gain 200 points. Every day it is possible to buy 6 of these tokens from the Pact Supply Network Agents. Effects that increase points gained do not affect this consumable.
- Map Bonus Rate Increase — a guild upgrade that increases all map bonuses gained by 3-10% based on the upgrades to the guild hall
- Potion of Verdant Attunement — increases rewards in Verdant Brink
- Potion of Auric Attunement — increases rewards in Auric Basin
- Potion of Tangled Attunement — increases rewards in Tangled Depths
This section shows the first 5 rewards for each zone that yields map bonus rewards. See the pages for each zone for a detailed list of all 40 rewards.
- Map bonus rewards for this week (week 8)