The Guild Vault is an inventory storage space available to a guild that has researched the Guild Stash upgrade in the architecture line. It can be increased to include as many as 250 slots. Guild members can open the vault by speaking to a Guild Banker or Guild Registrar in any city, or by activating a Vault Transport upgrade. In addition, the ability to deposit or withdraw from each section of the vault can be limited by adjusting the permissions of the relevant member ranks.
|Guild vault section||Permission||Deposit limit||Unlock requirements|
|Slots||Coin||Upgrades||Influence cost||Time cost|
|Guild Stash||Stash||50||1000||Research Architecture Level 1||500||16 hours|
|Research Architecture Level 2||1000||32 hours|
|Guild Stash||1000||2 days|
|Treasure Trove||Trove||100||1000||Research Architecture Level 3||5000||3 days|
|Research Architecture Level 4||10000||4 days|
|Guild Treasure Trove||5000||1 week|
|Deep Cave||Trove||100||1000||Research Architecture Level 5||20000||1 week|
|Deep Cave||10000||1 week|
- Bradd (Interdisciplinary Accessium, Rata Sum)
- Culurin (Reckoner's Terrace, The Grove)
- Fjotli (Trade Commons, Hoelbrak)
- Quora (Canton Factorium, Black Citadel)
- Sarleon (Stronghold of Ebonhawke, Fields of Ruin)
- Sear Malstride (Fort Marriner, Lion's Arch)
- Sopheria (Dwayna High Road, Divinity's Reach)
- Tricha (Vigil Keep, Gendarran Fields)
- Arnaud (Dwayna High Road, Divinity's Reach)
- Beaulieu (Fort Marriner, Lion's Arch)
- Cuallah (The Quester's Terrace, The Grove)
- Cyri (Trader's Forum, Lion's Arch)
- Dorul (Imperator's Core, Black Citadel)
- Guild Master (Red Borderlands, The Mists; Blue Borderlands, The Mists; Green Borderlands, The Mists; Eternal Battlegrounds, The Mists)
- Guild Registrar (NPC) (Upper Commons, The Grove)
- Loppa (Interdisciplinary Accessium, Rata Sum)
- Svein (Might and Main, Hoelbrak)
- Vault transport — Summons the Guild Vault to your location for easy access. Must have vault permissions.
- Hire Services — Hire a guild banker in keeps and Stonemist Castle.
- Each section of the vault allows you to include a custom note of up to 74-characters.
- Many players create a personal guild in order to use its vault as additional storage.
- Players cannot open a guild vault until 72 hours after they have joined, in part to prevent it from being used by gold sellers.
- Account bound items and Soulbound items may not be placed into the Guild Vault.
- New Accounts are limited by a maximum value of items deposited and withdrawn.
- A log is automatically maintained of all deposits and withdrawals.
- At release, Guild Vaults were tied to a specific world:
- Cross-server guilds had to build vaults separately on each world using influence generated by members whose accounts belong to that world.
- As of the September 2014 Feature Pack, guilds are global and shared regardless of the world you are on. All merits, influence, and vaults were merged and are now shared across worlds.