The Guild Vault is an inventory storage space available to a guild that has researched the Guild Stash upgrade in the architecture line. It can be increased to include as many as 250 slots. Guild members can open the vault by speaking to a Guild Banker in any city or by activating a Vault Transport upgrade. In addition, the ability to deposit or withdraw from each section of the vault can be limited by adjusting the permissions of the relevant member ranks.
|Guild vault section||Permission||Deposit limit||Unlock requirements|
|Slots||Coin||Upgrades||Influence cost||Time cost|
|Guild Stash||Stash||50||1000||Research Architecture Level 1||500||16 hours|
|Research Architecture Level 2||1000||32 hours|
|Guild Stash||1000||2 days|
|Treasure Trove||Trove||100||1000||Research Architecture Level 3||5000||3 days|
|Research Architecture Level 4||10000||4 days|
|Guild Treasure Trove||5000||1 week|
|Deep Cave||Trove||100||1000||Research Architecture Level 5||20000||1 week|
|Deep Cave||10000||1 week|
 Guild Banker NPC Locations
- Bradd (Interdisciplinary Accessium, Rata Sum)
- Culurin (Reckoner's Terrace, The Grove)
- Fjotli (Trade Commons, Hoelbrak)
- Quora (Canton Factorium, Black Citadel)
- Sarleon (Stronghold of Ebonhawke, Fields of Ruin)
- Sear Malstride (Fort Marriner, Lion's Arch)
- Sopheria (Dwayna High Road, Divinity's Reach)
- Tricha (Vigil Keep, Gendarran Fields)
- Each section of the vault allows you to include a custom note of up to 74-characters.
- Many players create a personal guild in order to use its vault as additional storage.
- Players cannot open a guild vault until 72 hours after they have joined, in part to prevent it from being used by gold sellers.
- Guild Vaults are tied to a specific world:
- Cross-server guilds must build vaults separately on each world using influence generated by members whose accounts belong to that world.
- The contents of the vault are not shared across worlds, so those who change worlds will lose access to that world's vault. Accordingly, remember to remove all items and coin from the vault before transferring.