Guild Vault is an inventory storage space available to a guild that has researched Guild Stash upgrade in the architecture line. It can be increased to include as many as 250 slots. Guild members can access the vault by speaking to a Guild Banker in any of the major cities (see below) or activating a Vault Transport upgrade.
Access to each section of the vault can be limited by adjusting the permissions of the relevant member ranks. You can restrict which roles can deposit and/or withdraw items from each of the available Guild Vault sections.
 Guild Banker NPC Locations
- Bradd (Interdisciplinary Accessium, Rata Sum)
- Culurin (Reckoner's Terrace, The Grove)
- Fjotli (Trade Commons, Hoelbrak)
- Quora (Canton Factorium, Black Citadel)
- Sarleon (Stronghold of Ebonhawke, Fields of Ruin)
- Sear Malstride (Fort Marriner, Lion's Arch)
- Sopheria (Dwayna High Road, Divinity's Reach)
- Tricha (Vigil Keep, Gendarran Fields)
- If you move your account to another world, the guild vault will not transfer with you (IE. Guild vaults are restricted to the world where they were created).
- Each section of the vault allows you to include a custom note of up to 74-characters.
- Some players create a personal guild to use the Guild Vault as additional storage instead of expanding their account vault with gems.
- New guild members will not be able to access the guild vault for 72 hours after joining the guild, in order to prevent instances of Real Money Trading (RMT)