Symbol of Blades
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Flashing Blade)
— In-game description [?]
- Symbolic Exposure — Symbols apply vulnerability to foes.
- Binding Jeopardy — Immobilizing or blinding a foe also applies vulnerability to them.
- Symbolic Power — Symbols have increased damage and a chance to burn enemies.
- Symbolic Avenger — You deal more damage to enemies standing in your symbols.
- Right-Hand Strength - Critical hit chance with one-handed weapons is increased. Sword skills recharge faster.
- The initial hit of this skill does two symbol pulses, followed by an additional 4 at a rate of 1/sec. The total power coefficient of all six hits is 3.0.
- Can be used when out of range, it then acts as just a blink forward.
- Even if the target is out of range, Symbol of Blades deals damage and Blindness around the player after blinking forward.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 26, 2016||
|March 31, 2015||
|March 16, 2015||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- This skill's functionality was changed with the July 26, 2016 game update. Prior to the update, this skill was called Flashing Blade.