Symbol of Blades
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Flashing Blade)
— In-game description [?]
- Symbolic Exposure — Symbols apply vulnerability to foes.
- Binding Jeopardy — Immobilizing or blinding a foe also applies vulnerability to them.
- Symbolic Power — Symbols have increased damage and a chance to burn enemies.
- Symbolic Avenger — You deal more damage to enemies standing in your symbols.
- Right-Hand Strength - Critical hit chance with one-handed weapons is increased. Sword skills recharge faster.
- The symbol pulses 5 times, for a total of a 2.5 power coefficient.
- Can be used when out of range, it then acts as just a blink forward.
- Even if the target is out of range, Flashing Blade deals damage and Blindness around the player after blinking forward.
- This skill's functionality was changed with the July 26, 2016 game update. Prior to the update, this skill was called Flashing Blade.