Eye of Zhaitan
Eye of Zhaitan
Like all risen, Zhaitan gains all knowledge and secrets they once knew. The Eyes are Zhaitan's most powerful servants, acting as its top generals, and also literally as its "eyes"; while most risen are all but mindless undead, the Eyes seek Zhaitan's enemies as well as concentrations of magic it can feast on through the Mouth of Zhaitan. It is later revealed that the Eyes are the Old Kings and Queens of Orr, and that cleansing of Orr proved pivotal to releasing them from their enslavement, effectively removing all of Zhaitan's greatest servants of its control.
- A Light in the Darkness
- Close the Eye
- Temple of the Forgotten God
- Through the Looking Glass
- What the Eye Beholds
- Help the Pact capture the hall of the Promenade of the Gods (80) [Group Event]
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Penetrating Beam - A channeling beam on their target, inflicting damage and Vulnerability up to 20 times.
- Eye Super Spin - Coils around in place before spinning around and unleashing a powerful attack that hurls projectiles and transfers conditions to foes
- Protective Membrane - Channels a shield around them, absorbing projectiles, Knocking back, and granting various boons ( Might when struck, stacking; Protection at 10 stacks; Retaliation at 25 stacks) to self upon hit.
- Stolen skills