Click to enlarge.
Wark is an asuran researcher trying to create a perfume from harpy pheromones with the help of his brother Wode. Upon doing so, and after being resuced from the lovestruck harpy matriach, he will become a merchant for a short period of time.
- Gather harpy glands for Wark's perfume project (47)
- Rescue Wark from the infatuated harpy matriarch (47)
|Jar of Harpy Pheromones||Consumable||Basic||88|
|Harpy's Love||Trophy||Exotic||21 12|
- What some call "the art of perfume making" is actually a science. First, I extract the Pheromones from the harpy's glands. I filter the liquid through some freshly plucked harpy Feather and...Eureka!
What are you talking about?
- The recipe for my perfume. It's still a work in progress, but my genius will prevail, I assure you.
Can I help?
- Your eagerness does not go unnoticed. However, the project has prerequisites that I have yet to meet. Perhaps some other time.
- Take care.
- When the event is ready to start
- I must get this project moving. I already have one assistant; if you join us we can get started right away!
- Gather harpy glands for Wark's perfume project) Sure, I can help. (starts
What is this project?
- I'm concocting the world's most exceptional perfume by harvesting pheromones from harpy glands. You too can be a small part of history, if you assist me. All you have to do is harvest a few harpy glands and bring them to me.
- Sounds easy enough.
Can you tell me more?
- Do not expect me to explain the complexities to one such as you. Trust in my brilliance. The harpies are ripe. Over there. Go on, now. Go on.
- No, thanks.
- If the event is ready but Kralkatorrik's Legacy has started
- Take care.
- Talking to Wark prior to Gather harpy glands for Wark's perfume project
- Hmmm. I'll add more harpy pheromones to the mix. Yes, yes. More pheromones should do the trick. I'm almost finished!
- Good luck.
- Talking to Wark during Gather harpy glands for Wark's perfume project
- If you've got glands, I'll take 'em! Harpy glands, that is.
I have harpy glands to deliver.
- Oh, what lovelies! Good job. See how they squish when I poke them That tells me they're fresh!
- See ya.
- See ya.
- Harpy's Love can only be purchased once, and only if the The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow collection is unlocked