Click to enlarge.
Wark is an asuran researcher trying to create a perfume from harpy pheromones with the help of his brother Wode. Upon doing so, and after being rescued from the lovestruck harpy matriach, he will become a merchant for 18 minutes.
- Gather harpy glands for Wark's perfume project (47)
- Rescue Wark from the infatuated harpy matriarch (47)
- The items below require the event Rescue Wark from the infatuated harpy matriarch.
|Jar of Harpy Pheromones||Consumable||Basic||88|
|Harpy's Love (1 in total)
(Only if the The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow collection is active.)
- What some call "the art of perfume making" is actually a science. First, I extract the pheromones from the harpy's glands. I filter the liquid through some freshly plucked harpy feather and...Eureka!
- Can I try some?
What are you talking about?
- The recipe for my perfume. It's still a work in progress, but my genius will prevail, I assure you.
Can I help?
- Your eagerness does not go unnoticed. However, the project has prerequisites that I have yet to meet. Perhaps some other time.
- Take care.
- When the event is ready to start
- I must get this project moving. I already have one assistant; if you join us we can get started right away!
- Gather harpy glands for Wark's perfume project)
Sure, I can help. (starts
- You're doing the right thing. I suggest you pay a mortal visit to those harpies over there. Go on. Don't be shy.
What is this project?
- I'm concocting the world's most exceptional perfume by harvesting pheromones from harpy glands. You too can be a small part of history, if you assist me. All you have to do is harvest a few harpy glands and bring them to me.
- Sounds easy enough. (same as "Sure, I can help.")
Can you tell me more?
- Do not expect me to explain the complexities to one such as you. Trust in my brilliance. The harpies are ripe. Over there. Go on, now. Go on.
- No, thanks.
- If the event is ready but Kralkatorrik's Legacy has started
- Take care.
- During Gather harpy glands for Wark's perfume project
- If you've got glands, I'll take 'em! Harpy glands, that is.
- (If you have Harpy Glands)
I have harpy glands to deliver.
- Oh, what lovelies! Good job. See how they squish when I poke them That tells me they're fresh!
- See ya.
Why do you need harpy glands?
- Harpy glands pack a pungent pheromone that I predict will change the nature of mating rituals throughout the land.
- I'll see if I can find some.
- See ya.
- Before Rescue Wark from the infatuated harpy matriarch
- Hmmm. I'll add more harpy pheromones to the mix. Yes, yes. More pheromones should do the trick. I'm almost finished!
- Good luck.
- During Rescue Wark from the infatuated harpy matriarch
- Are you checking to see if I'm alive? Get this infatuated harpy away from me!
- The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow: Harpy's Love — Purchased from Wark after rescuing him from the infatuated harpy matriarch.
- Meteorlogicus III: Storm, Quip I: The Experimental Pistol: Jar of Harpy Pheromones — Purchase from Wark near Terra Combusta in Blazeridge Steppes after rescuing him from the infatuated harpy matriarch.
- Harpy's Love can only be purchased once, and only if the The Dreamer I: The Experimental Short Bow collection is unlocked.