From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Harpy Love Momento||Accessory||Fine||47||371|
|Wode's Staff of Force||Staff||Masterwork||47||882|
- Before completion
- Ah, is there anything so intoxicating as the exquisite scent of a murder of harpies wafting through the breeze on a beautiful day?
I didn't notice, but I have some harpy feathers for you.
- Excelsior! Your contribution is will
- You're welcome...I guess.
Uh, l guess I've never been close enough to one to notice.
- Very few have. At least not and lived to tell about it. But my brother Wark and I have developed a way to bottle the sweet aroma. Harpy perfume! That way, anyone can smell like a harpy in spring.
So you're already making this perfume?
- Not yet. The trick is harvesting the harpy sweat—which we'll call "essence" on the ingredient label—and harpy feathers, which are uniquely constructed to filter out the malodorous parts of the sweat.
But if you can't get close, how can you obtain the feathers and sweat?
- This is where my genius comes in. I have developed a multipurpose Experimental Essence Extractor to make the whole thing 87 percent foolproof. It stuns the harpies and extracts their essence automatically.
What about their feathers?
- More genius! The Extractor can make the wielder invisible. That way, you can sneak up on them and pluck the feathers out without fear. Or you could pick up any just lying around.
Why not just kill them for the feathers?
- You may have to, and destroy their roosts, just to keep them guessing. Problem is, the moment a harpy dies, its feathers wither and are useless. That's why dead harpies smell like...well, dead harpies.
How can l help?
- Grab one of my Essence Extractors and use it to gather the harpies' essence, pluck their feathers or pick up any you find in their nests, and kill a few and destroy their roosts to keep them distracted.
- I love a good harpy workout.
- Sounds like a challenge.
- Maybe if the mood to pluck strikes me.
- You are a genius. l'll just leave you alone with your brilliance.
- Interesting information, but l have to go.
- This isn't for me. Good-bye.
- To each his own, I guess.
- After completion
- Never underestimate the potential contribution of a simple adventurer. You have impressed and surprised me. Expect a complimentary bottle of our perfume "Asuralations" when we finalize the formula.
- Whatcha got?
- That's okay. A simple "thanks" will suffice.