Hey! Over here! You don't want to miss a chance for glory, do you?
Thora Griffonbane provides information to new norn hunters on their objectives for the Great Hunt to slay Issormir in 1325 AE. Ever in search of greater prey, she joins the Pact Commander's allied forces on the assault on the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik at Thunderhead Peaks in 1331 AE.
- Chapter 1: Forging a Legend
- If not norn
- At last—the commander everyone talks about. The legend in the flesh. We're here to be a part of that legend, if you'll have us. We've hunted almost everything on Tyria—the Elder Dragon is next.
- Let's make it a hunt to remember.
- If norn
- Seems like only yesterday I watched you take on Issormir at the Great Hunt. Now look at you. Your legend has grown beyond any norn I'm aware of. You've come a long way, Commander.
- That feels like lifetimes ago.
- I had a lot of help along the way, but thank you.
- The only thing better than a great hunt is a great hunt and a great moot.