— In-game description
- Its cooldown is separate to Shocking Aura; the aura granted however does not stack in duration
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 25 seconds to 60 seconds in PvP only.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Master tier.
| May 20, 2014
- Updated the description of this trait to indicate "pull" in the list of triggers.
| April 15, 2014
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from activating when an elementalist was hit by basilisk venom.
| December 10, 2013
- Decreased the cooldown from 60 seconds to 25 seconds.
| October 29, 2013
- This trait now lists the appropriate damage increase to stunned and knocked-down opponents.
| June 25, 2013
- Grounded: This trait has been merged with Tempest Defense.
- Tempest Defense: Reduced the internal cooldown from 90 seconds to 60 seconds. Damage to stunned and knocked down enemies is increased by 20%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Tempest Defense has been added to the game.