From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Cane's Justice of Force||Sword||Masterwork||34||231|
|Cane's Fury of Force||Pistol||Masterwork||34||231|
- centaur supplies, killing centaur scouts, and setting explosives. Also, collect poison and raw whetstones. Whatever Cane doesn't use, we send to the Company up north. Give us a hand setting traps, smashing
- (if you have Blackvein Fiber)
I have poison plants right here.
- Jonathan prepare these, and we'll send the poison along to the Company. Thanks! I'll have
- What else can I do to help?
- No problem.
- (if you have Whetstone)
I brought raw stone from the beach. Is this what you're looking for?
- That's great. The Company will put these to good use. If you grab more, you can take them up there yourself. Just talk to any of the mercs; they'll know what to do with a stone.
- Is there anything else I can do?
- All right.
What's Cane's story?
- Cane's a fighter, pure and simple. He's not someone you want to mess with. We just try to keep him equipped and stay out of his way.
- I want to be on his team. How can I help?
- Good advice.
Who is the Company?
- The Company is a group of mercenaries that operate out of a camp near here. They sometimes work with Cane, though he usually prefers to run alone. The Companions have it in for the centaurs, and they know their stuff.
- I see. How can I help?
- Sounds like fun.
- Thanks for all your help. Cane will keep fighting, we'll keep helping, and with people like you, the centaurs will pay.
- Got anything that I might use to that end?
- No problem.