From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Event involvementRecover supplies stolen by the grawl and return them to Thraeingr (71)
|Wood Plank||Consumable||Basic||1 80|
- Welcome to Safewatch, the last patch of green you'll see for miles.
Thanks. Is it as safe as the name implies?
- If only. Trouble 'round here comes in two forms: the Sons of Svanir, and the Dragon Tribe grawl. Both are a pain of late.
- What's up with the Sons of Svanir?
The Dragon Tribe grawl?
- The day they started calling themselves the Dragon Tribe was the last day of rest I've had. I'm not sure if they saw the dragon lieutenant and thought it was a god, or if the Sons are behind it.
- There are a lot of Sons of Svanir around? (same as "What's up with the Sons of Svanir?")
- Either way, it's not good.
- That's too bad.
- I should head out.
- During Recover supplies stolen by the grawl and return them to Thraeingr
- Those damned Dragon Tribe Grawl are causing more trouble than usual. They recently raided some caravans and took the supplies we were waiting for.
- (If you have Norn Supplies in your inventory)
- I retrieved these supplies.
How can I help?
- Their camps are out to the east. If you could head over there and recover our supplies, it'd really help us out.
- Grawl to the east. Got it.
- Not interested.
What's different about these grawl?
- Maybe it's the dragon's influence? Or maybe the Sons of Svanir got to them. All I know for sure is that they started calling themselves the Dragon Tribe, and that they've been causing trouble ever since.
- How can I help? (same as above)
- Thanks for the info.
- I have to go.