Orma is a norn mesmer and member of Modus Sceleris, an elite group of crooks. She appears randomly in Fireheart Rise or Lornar's Pass and takes on the appearance of a merchant to fool bypassers. Under these appearances, which include Ooshanu, Melinda Fairmoor, and Brewmaster Burna, she sells a fake Triple-Luck Tonic, which grants Rotten Luck instead. Confronting the merchant starts the event Defeat Orma of Modus Sceleris.
- Bonus round: defeat Modus Sceleris (37, 61) [Group Event]
- Defeat Orma of Modus Sceleris (32, 63)
- Win three rounds of Modus Sceleris's tournament (37, 61)
- Summons Illusions
- Bleeding, Burning, and Vulnerability Winds of Chaos - causes
- Shatter - AoE attack
- Chaos aura grants you random boons and inflicts your foe with random conditions whenever you are struck. Chaos Armor - Apply a random condition to nearby foes and gain chaos aura.
- AoE, causes Daze Chaos Storm -
- AoE, Pulls Vortex -
- After beating her
- Modus Sceleris has gambled its power against you and lost. We need more fighters like you.
- I'll pass.
- Before the tournament
- I'm not interested in worthless people.
- You seem pretty self-interested to me.
- After winning the tournament
- Despite your victory, I just made a small fortune off you in bets. So, who really won in the end?
- Still me.
- After losing the tournament
- Modus Sceleris is for the strong and prosperous—you don't belong here.
- I don't like you anyway.