Fire is visible from Wyvern's chest when being shot.
Legendary Wyverns are fire-breathing legendary wyverns encountered in Verdant Brink and Dragon's Stand after the meta has been completed. One also appears during the process of powering the Mossheart Walk pylon in Auric Basin.
- Auric Basin
- Dragon's Stand
- Verdant Brink
- Defeat the wyvern so the Pact helicopter can land (80)
- Gather meat from saurian nests to attract the wyvern away from the Mossheart pylon (80)
- Help Sage Vasanni defeat the legendary wyvern and power up the pylon (80) [Group Event]
- Kill the wyvern (80)
- Slay the Wyvern! (80) [Group Event]
- Breathes Fire
- Knocks Back
- Determined - only during during the meat collection for Sage Vasanni
- Vulnerable to crowd control while attempting to take flight.
- When the defiance bar breaks breaks, it is knocked out of the air and is vulnerable on the ground for 10 seconds.
- Fire Breath - Breathes fire in front of itself and in several rows while airborne.
- Flame Trail - Flies into the sky, becoming invulnerable, and breathes lines of fire onto the ground, dealing high damage and inflicting Burning.
- Fire Bomb - Shoots flaming projectiles which deals damage and inflicts Burning.
- Wing Buffet - Flaps wings three times, inflicting Knockback and Torment each time.
- Stolen skills
|Slab of Poultry Meat||Crafting material||Fine||1|
|Tasty Wyvern Wing
(only drops if the Skyscale Treats collection is active)
- It was the first world boss to implement the new Defiance bar mechanics and the new particle effects management/rendering technique called "material replacement".
- The material replacement system is a technique that allows for not only replacing texture data, but also animating them through shaders/texture sets over fixed durations of time, therefore creating visibly impressive effects attached to a model while still preventing framerate from dropping too much.