From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- (If A Bug in the System is complete)
- Commander? Good to see you. The Olmakhan heard there was an Inquest outpost here, figured I'd keep an eye on it. Can't seem to find it, though.
- I dealt with it.
- Oh, is that the one you blasted through to get to us? Good to hear. The fewer of them around, the safer we'll be.
- I'm tracking a thief. Seen a woman with a pack of skimmers? (same as below)
- Good to see you, too.
- (If A Bug in the System is not complete)
- Make it quick. Not out here to chitchat. Just giving my skimmers a break.
I don't see many charr out here... (if not charr)
- And you won't be seeing me much longer, either. We'll be on our way soon enough.
Where did you come from?
- You don't appear to be working for the Inquest, so I'll tell you this much—I'm searching for some friends. That's all you're getting.
- I don't see many other charr out here... (if charr, same as "I don't see many charr out here...")
- I leave you to it.
- (If Finding Sibaha active)
- woman with a pack of skimmers?
I'm tracking a thief. Seen a
- Sure, I remember her. Jonnick sent her my way. Knew her skimmers, that's for sure. At least, they sure acted like they were her skimmers.
You're an expert, then. What did you talk about?
- My people grow up with skimmers. She wanted to know my experiences. Tips on training, handling, breeding. Observations on how they float, how they breathe, how they interact with riders in situations.
Hmm. Any idea where she is now?
- Gotta admit I enjoyed talking to her. But I needed to focus. She asked me so many questions about air and water, I said, "You want to know about the elements, why don't you ask a djinn?"
- Yeah. It was a joke, but this Sibaha...seems she takes everything seriously. Said there's a famous djinn she could get some answers from. Set out west. Across the sea.
- A famous djinn out west? That could only mean...
- Kall was added in the August 25, 2020 update.