From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Asura Gate Tuning Crystal||Accessory||Fine||24||455|
|Asura Gate Tuning Crystal||Accessory||Masterwork||24||231|
|Glaxx's Focus of Force||Focus||Masterwork||24||182|
- Tekki and her team have been running dangerous experiments with asura gates. You might be able to keep them from getting us all killed! Oh, good. Help's arrived.
Tell me about Tekki and her research.
- She's been modifying our gate network with tuning crystals. Most of those upgraded gates are displaying unpredictable results.
What sort of help does Tekki need?
- Go speak with her. She specifically asked for observers for her latest experiment. You can also help her calibrate those tuning crystals she's acquired.
How can I help calibrate the tuning crystals?
- Find one of our lattice configurators. If you can solve the calculations, it will tune the crystals to the correct frequency to be compatible with our gate network.
And if I can't solve the calculations?
- Ah, that's what I meant about unpredictable results. Just be prepared for anything.
- I'll keep alert.
- What else can I do around here? (Same as "Anything else I can help with?")
- Understood. Thanks.
Where did she get these tuning crystals, anyway?
- They're mined from nodes around the lab here. That's why she set up base here. But she hasn't bothered to test how well they work with our gates.
- Let me see what I can do.
- What else is there that needs doing? (Same as "Anything else I can help with?")
- Sounds easy enough.
Anything else I can help with?
- We're scientists, not soldiers. If things go wrong, try to keep our researchers alive, and get them up if they go down.
- What's happening at Tekki's lab? (Same as "Tell me about Tekki and her research.")
- Seems simple enough.
- Unpredictable, huh? I think I'll play it safe instead.
- Another time.
- Ah, brilliance. With your able assistance, we can advance our research. You didn't screw it up, and for that we're not ungrateful. We can offer you trade from our own stores.
- I'd like to look at what you have to offer.
- (After speaking with Mechanist Ninn)
- resonance tuner.
Peacemaker Ninn told me you would have a spare
- To tell you the truth, we did have spares—before a bandit raid made off with them.
What use does a bandit have for those?
- Nothing, which is why I hypothesize that they intended to sell them to the Inquest. There are several Inquest labs nearby.
- Thanks. I'll go "politely ask" the Inquest for an extra.
- I've dealt with enough bandits for a lifetime.
- All in a day's work, I suppose.