Font of Rhand
It is required that multiple players (at least 2) be available for completing this without prior experience (mainly due to the Champion in the final room, but also due to the frozen torch room, in order to pass one player must hold the sword from room one.) .
- Upon going down the stairs into the tomb, you will encounter a short corridor. The corridor contains tile traps which will hit you with an arrow should you walk on them. The corridor contains statues that can be attacked for a Statue Head. There are passages both to the left and to the right which lead to separate rooms, and two passages to the basement (room 1) - go down to the basement.
- Room 1 (basement)
- After walking down the stairs you will encounter a Veteran charr with a flamethrower style attack that will set you on fire if you stand directly in front of it. Killing the Veteran will destroy the wall of ice behind it, allowing you access to a short jumping puzzle. Climb up on the broken pillar on the right, and jump around the colonnade until you reach a wooden platform pointing into the middle of the room. Walk to the end of the platform and you will be presented with a bundle with one skill. Face into the middle of the room, click on the frozen chains, and use the skill. Doing this will free up the sword bundle in the center of the room - one player must carry this sword bundle through the rest of the dungeon to room 4.
- Head back upstairs and either turn left to room 2A, or right to room 2B - either choice leads to room 3.
- Room 2A (mortar launcher)
- Kill the charr manning the mortar launcher. Attack a statue in the corridor, and bring the Statue Head to the mortar launcher, and use the mortar to break into the water filled room below which leads to room 3.
- Room 2B (water filled room with chains)
- Kill the charr in the room, and then pull on the chains in the deepest part of the room to open the gate beneath. Follow the passage to room 3.
- Room 3
- Continue until you reach a large room with coffins, fire-breathing dragon head statues (although the statues in the corridors leading to this room will cause you damage, the ones within the room do not cause burning) and a locked gate. In order to continue through the gate to room 4, you must disable all of the fire-breathing statues. Pick up a Flame Legion Speargun, and then interact with a nearby Frosty Torch. To disable the statues, open caskets until a Bubble appears (there may be charr hiding in the coffins instead), position yourself in front of a dragon head, and attack the bubble with skill 1 - this will cause a frosty effect and the dragon head statue will stop breathing fire for 180 seconds. Continue to do this for all of the dragon heads in the room. The locked gate will now be open for a short time. Be quick, as the gate closes again when the first fire-breathing head reactivates. (If this happens, any player that has passed the gate can pull on a chain nearby to reopen the gate.)
- Room 4
- When first entering the room, there will be a Veteran Flame Legion along with two others. Defeat them and swim to the bottom of the room. Here there is a row of soldier statues - one is missing a sword; give it the Statue's Sword bundle from behind the ice wall in Room 1 to open the gate to Room 5. There is also a chest near the gate's entrance.
- Room 5
- The last room is separated by a wall into two parts. At the end of the room awaits Rhendak the Crazed. His attacks are similar to Boil and Magma Orb. Constant movement will cause most of his projectiles to miss and minimal damage to be taken from Boil. He is hard to kill due to the limited space and the consequent chance of being quickly felled in one or two hits. Injured/downed players should swim to the first part of the room when hit and try to rally.
- Rhendak is on a 10-minute timer from the last time he was defeated.
- There is no achievement awarded for completing this mini-dungeon.