From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Conjured Greatswords spawn during the Conjured Amalgamate encounter in the Mythwright Gambit. When the Amalgamate slams its arm on the platform it summons either Conjured Shields or Conjured Greatswords.
- Fixation - This minion is focused on someone. (applied to the Conjured Greatsword)
- Fixation - A conjured minion is focusing on you. (applied to the player)
- Sword Spin - Deals damage to all foes around it and applies fractured. Fractured increases damage taken by 50% per stack. Hits twice per spin.
- Stolen skills
- When defeated, they will leave a greatsword on the ground that will grant the player who picks it up one stack of Greatsword Power, giving them the special action key Conjured Slash.
- If not killed in a timely manner, the greatswords can merge with Conjured Shields to form Conjured Warriors.