Champion Giant Beetle
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The Champion Giant Beetle is a large, powerful insect found in Challenger Cliffs if Tier 5 of the Favor of the Zephyrites was reached. It has an impenetrable shell that leaves it vulnerable only to attacks from the front.
- Defeat the giant beetle (80) [Group Event]
- Gather insect parts from nearby beetles (80) (Only when upscaled)
- Vulnerable from the Front
- Bite -
- Trample - Leaps, causes Knockdown, then Charges and Launches
- Shockwave - Point blank area of effect that Launches
- Dig - Becomes Determined, Point blank area of effect that hits 3 times, causes Knockback and Blinded, and Summons Mini Beetles
- Stolen skills
|Fallen Adventurer's Backpack||Container||Exotic||1|
- Control effects will flip the Beetle upside-down, leaving it vulnerable to damage from any direction.
- The beetle gains stacks of Shock Wave for flanking attacks done to it.
- When the Shock Wave effect reaches 50 stacks the Beetle will use its Shockwave attack.
- The Beetle will dig into the ground at every quarter of its health, hiding itself from attackers and creating shockwaves. Upon return it summons Mini Beetles.