From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Trader's Green
Click to enlarge.
Caledon Haven is a Lionguard outpost located in Trader's Green. It is currently under construction, which is hindered by a Durmand Priory krewe investigating the ruins it is built atop of.
|Caledon Haven was attacked by a large force of icebrood in 1333 AE. The surviving residents from the nearby Town of Cathal were evacuated here. Several stationed Lionguard were made Frozen during the assault. The icebrood were repelled by the Pact Commander, Canach and the local Lionguard.|