Black Lion Garden Plot Deed
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Black Lion Garden Plot Deed
- Item type
- Dedicated Gardener
- Account Bound
- Game link
Double-click to consume.
This activates four plant nodes for daily harvesting within your home instance. Nodes in your garden can be sown with seeds to grow plants of your choice.
— In-game description
The Black Lion Garden Plot Deed unlocks a garden plot for the home instance. Unlike the chef version, it also unlocks extra benefits.
- See Garden plot#List of crops for a full list of crops that may be planted here.
- Up to two Black Lion Garden Plot Deeds may be purchased, each unlocking 4 special harvesting nodes in all five instances.
- The seeds need to be purchased from a Gardener near the plot. They are free, however, some of the seeds need to be unlocked first via additional collection.
- Nodes planted require only a copper harvesting sickle, even if that crop would require a higher-tier sickle in the open world.
- These are the only nodes inside the home instance that are affected by Gathering Bonuses such as Gathering Booster, Item Booster, and Glyph of Bounty.
- The nodes can be gathered by anyone visiting the home instance, as long as the owner has not gathered them and exited the instance — upon reentering the home instance, the nodes will be unharvestable.
- If you gather from another player's home instance, your own nodes will be unharvestable even if they were growing different plants.
- Differs from the Garden Plot Deed in the following ways:
- Unlocks the Dedicated Gardener achievement.
- A wide variety of extra seeds may be purchased from the gardener, in addition to a handful of exclusive crafting recipes.
- Gardener-purchased seeds will automatically regrow the next day without needing to be replanted.
- Gardener-purchased seeds can be harvested by people other than the instance owner.
- Home instances with gardens that are far from the entrance will spawn an object which allows quick access to the garden.
Upon consuming the item, the player receives the following mail:
Gem Store history
|Gem Store historyAs the history has to be updated manually, it might be incomplete. Caveat lector.|
|Start date||End date||Discount||Notes|
|January 09, 2018||January 15, 2018||-||
|March 06, 2018||March 13, 2018||-||
|May 01, 2018||May 08, 2018||-||
|August 03, 2018||August 17, 2018||-||
|October 05, 2018||October 19, 2018||-||
|January 01, 2019||January 15, 2019||-||
|April 05, 2019||April 12, 2019||-||
|August 27, 2019||September 10, 2019||-||
|November 12, 2019||November 29, 2019||-||
|February 14, 2020||February 28, 2020||-||
|November 03, 2020||November 10, 2020||-||
|January 20, 2021||January 27, 2021||-||
|May 04, 2021||May 18, 2021||20%||
|May 04, 2021||Available||-||
|August 30, 2021||August 31, 2021||20%||
|June 03, 2022||June 10, 2022||20%||