"Cannibal" is an asuran child who is dressed up for Halloween. During Halloween she can be found wandering about the Lion's Arch exchanging Pieces of Candy Corn for Child's Trick-or-Treat Bags and in Metrica Province watching "Mad King Thorn" performing.
- Only offered during Halloween 2014
|Child's Trick-or-Treat Bag||Container|
|Child's Trick-or-Treat Bag (3)||Container|
|Child's Trick-or-Treat Bag (8)||Container|
- In Lion's Arch
- Trick-or-Treat! The Mad King commands you to give me candy!
Here, take ten pieces of candy corn.
- Superlative! Allow me to give you this bag. It has unusual thingamabobs in it. (Receive 1 Child's Trick-or-Treat Bags)
Great costume! Here's Twenty-five pieces of candy corn.
- You're so nice - for an adult. Tell you what. Here are the items I don't like. No take-backs! (Receive 3 Child's Trick-or-Treat Bags)
I'm feeling generous. Take fifty pieces of candy corn.
- Whoaaa! That's enough candy to last weeks! This makes up for the other weird things I got. You can have those. (Receive 8 Child's Trick-or-Treat Bags)
- I don't bow to the Mad King's whims.
- In Metrica Province
- An acquaintance of mine attests that on Halloween, deactivated golems reactivate themselves and seek out their neglectful creators. Logically, that makes no sense. Do you think it could be true?
Yes, I do.
- How horrifying! I think I'd better work on my golem! I'm sure it can wait until after the party, though. Happy Halloween!
- You, too.
No, of course not.
- I agree. But perhaps I'll go add some extra oil to my discarded experimental golem. Just in case. Happy Halloween!
- You, too.
- I'll let you decide for yourself.
- Trick or treat!