From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the ranger greatsword skill. For other skills of the same name, see Swoop (disambiguation).
- Strider's Defense — Chance to destroy projectiles while executing a melee attack. Sword skills recharge faster.
- Quick Draw — When swapping weapons, the next ranger weapon skill you use will recharge faster.
- Two-Handed Training — Greatsword and spear damage is increased, and those skills recharge faster. Greatsword and spear attacks have a chance to grant fury on hit.
- This will cause the ranger to sprint toward the target. When the ranger is halfway between their start point and the target, they will leap toward the target, jumping over small obstacles. The ranger will also leap if continuing to sprint would cause them to run off a cliff.
- During the first 1/2 second of this skill's activation time, the ranger can sprint off a cliff without leaping. They will continue sprinting downward in the original direction until they reach the maximum range, or hit the ground. If they hit the ground, they will continue sprinting in the target's direction until they are within half the original distance of their target, then the ranger will leap toward the target.
- If the ranger goes through a portal or anything that forcibly teleports them somewhere else, they will stay in one spot at the destination. This continues until the activation bar reaches the end, then the ranger will leap 550 units in the direction they are now facing.