From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
“Create an entry portal at your location that teleports allies to your exit portal or vice-versa.
- Duration: 60 s
— In-game description [?]
- The distance between two portals is restricted to radar range, approximately 5000 units.
- After creating the initial portal with Portal Entre, you have 60 seconds to activate Portal Exeunt, which lasts 10 seconds after a 2 second delay.
- The cooldown for Portal Entre begins upon activation. The cooldown resets when the Portal Exeunt is used.
- The portals are interactive objects, teleporting the player when it is triggered.
- Portals, once placed, have a limit of 20 uses.