From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Create an entry portal at your location that teleports allies to your exit portal.
- Range Threshold: 5,000
- Duration: 60 s
— In-game description [?]
- The portals are indestructible, untargetable objects which can teleport any allied players up to 20 times when interacted with either portal.
- The distance between two portals is restricted to 5,000 in PvE/WvW and 6,000 in PvP. If the distance between the portals exceeds this range, both portals become brightly lit as if active but cannot be interacted with.
- After creating the initial portal with Portal Entre, the mesmer has 60 seconds to activate Portal Exeunt, which lasts 10 seconds after a 2 second delay.
- Recharge time for Portal Entre begins upon activation, and it resets to full recharge when the Portal Exeunt is used.
- Portals become brightly lit when they can be interacted with.
- The skill's sound effect is the theme from Guild Wars played backwards on a prototype music box with echo added. Maclaine Diemer posted a video showing the prototype in response to a Reddit thread.