From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- The mesmer won't teleport back unless the sequence skill Feign is used within 3 seconds of the skill's activation.
- Surges forward in the direction the mesmer is facing regardless of a target.
- Foes can be hit multiple times in its path, making it notably effective against a surface.
- Clones are only created if the mesmer has an enemy targeted. A clone is created at the end of the skill's path, after which Feign can be used to create a second clone.
- Fencer's Finesse - Gain a stacking ferocity effect when you or one of your illusions strikes with a one-handed sword or a spear. Reduces recharge on sword and spear skills.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: