From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
quaggan beggar located in the Town of Prosperity, begging for players to donate coins to him to quench his thirst. Drooburt was killed after Mordremoth destroyed the town with vines. His body can be seen in a tangle of vines outside Martinus's bar.
His ghost returned for Halloween 2015 and 2016, appearing in Lion's Arch.
- Can yoOou spare anything for a quaggan down on quaggan's luck?
- Sure, I think I can spare a copper.
- Would a silver help get you out of the sandstorms?
- This gold should ensure that you stay thoroughly moistened.
- Sorry, I don't have any spare change on me.
- (cough) (moan)
- Quaggan is soOoo thirsty.
- Spare copper? Spare fish?
- Quaggan will take whatever nice people have to give.
- Please. Quaggan is only guilty of poor decision-making.
- Donating any amount of coins to him had no effect. This was by design. 
- Drooburt's earlier misadventures are the subject of Drooburt’s Last Wintersday, a Twine game by Angel McCoy and Tirzah Bauer.