Halloween Daily is a daily achievement category available during Halloween. Five achievements are available, with a sixth Halloween Fright achievement for completing three of the dailies. Completing Halloween Fright furthers Eve of the Mad King. The five achievements cycle through in the following order:
- Day One: Shut And Locked, Pumpkin Hacker, Trick-or-Treater, The Mad Inquisition, and Tour of the Labyrinth
- Day Two: Against the King, Candy Craver, Festive Feud, The Mad Inquisition, and Tour of the Labyrinth
- Day Three: Craving Quaggan, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion, Jumping Mad, Pumpkin Hacker, and Shut and Locked
- Day Four: Grim Reaper of Grunts, Pumpkin Hacker, Terror of the Labyrinth, The Mad Inquisition, and Trick-or-Treater
- Day Five: Candy Craver, Jumping Mad, Shut and Locked, The Mad Inquisiton and Tour of the Labyrinth
- Day Six: Against the King, Craving Quaggan, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion, Grim Reaper of Grunts, and Tour of the Labyrinth
- Day Seven: Festive Feud, Pumpkin Hacker, Terror of the Labyrinth, The Mad Inquisition and Trick-or-Treater
List of achievements
|Total achievements: 13||13|
|Against the King||1|
| Survive Mad King Thorn's tricks in the Ascent to Madness mission.
||1/1 Ascent to Madness Mission Completed||1|
| Eat 50 pieces of candy corn.
||50/50 Candy Corn Consumed||1|
| Donate enough pieces of candy corn to get Drooburt through the day.
||50/50 Pieces of Candy Corn||1|
| Defeat 20 of Palawa Joko's minions.
||20/20 Minions Slain||1|
|Grim Reaper of Grunts||1|
| Defeat 40 Halloween minions.
||40/40 Minions Slain||1|
|Halloween Costume Brawl Champion||1|
| Win 1 costume brawl during Halloween.Emerge as a champion from a costume brawl.
||1/1 Costume Brawls Won||1|
| Complete the Mad King's Clock Tower jumping puzzle.
||1/1 Mad King's Clock Tower Completed||1|
| Carve 5 pumpkins.
||5/5 Pumpkins Carved||1|
|Shut And Locked||1|
| Complete 5 door events.
||5/5 Doors Completed||1|
|Terror of the Labyrinth||1|
| Defeat one of the bosses in Mad King's Labyrinth.
||1/1 Labyrinth Boss||1|
|The Mad Inquisition||1|
| Finish a game of Inquisition
||1/1 Games of Inquisition Completed||1|
|Tour of the Labyrinth||1|
| Complete the race event in Mad King's Labyrinth.
||1/1 Race Completed||1|
| Open trick-or-treat bags.
||10/10 Bags Opened||1|
- It is possible to finish all dailies on accounts that don't own Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire. Awakened enemies for Festive Feud, otherwise found only in Crystal Desert, can be found in small groups on the shorelines in Mount Maelstrom. Tour of the Labyrinth can be done on foot.
- Prior to 2017, the Halloween Dailies awarded 1
each and counted as daily for the 10,000 daily cap.
- Three achievements were always available (Candy Craver, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion, and Pumpkin Hacker), while the fourth rotated each day in order of: Shut and Locked, Trick-or-Treater, Jumping Mad, then Grim Reaper of Grunts, before restarting.
- Prior to 2015, the Halloween Dailies were separate from other dailies and gave their own reward of 1 with completing four of the six available Halloween dailies.
- Five achievements were always available (Candy Craver, Grim Reaper of Grunts, Halloween Costume Brawl Champion, Pumpkin Hacker and Trick-or-Treater) and the remaining sixth daily was rotating each day in order of: Shut and Locked, The Mad Inquisition, then Jumping Mad, before restarting.
- During 2015 and 2016, The Mad Inquisition achievement was disabled due to Lunatic Inquisition being removed because of game breaking bugs.
- During 2014, keeping an achievement from the Halloween Daily in the achievement watchlist made it possible to access the achievement category even after Blood and Madness when it's hidden from the list. It is not possible to progress those achievements though.