Essence of Luck
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar titles. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
Essences of Luck are consumables that grant Luck, an account-wide statistic that increases Magic Find. There are different rarities which award a different amount of Luck:
The salvage rate is not affected by the quality of the salvage kit.
- Salvaging fine or masterwork quality gear.
- Salvaging Globs of Ectoplasm.
- Completing daily achievements rewards 1 Masterwork essence.
Artificers can condense Essences of Luck into higher tiers. The total amount of luck is maintained (e.g. 5 Fine essences give the same amount of luck as 1 Masterwork essence), so these are merely a convenience to reduce the amount of clicking required to consume them.
|Essence of Luck||Masterwork||0|
|Essence of Luck||Rare||0|
|Essence of Luck||Exotic||0|
Essence of Luck (exotic)
|Guild Enhancement: Magic Find||100|
|Objective Aura 1: Magic Find||77|
|Scribing: Guild Gold and Magic Find Banner||77|
|Scribing: Guild Heroes Banner||77|
|Scribing: Guild Magic Find Banner||77|
Essence of Luck (fine) -
No guild upgrades found that use Essence of Luck (fine).
Essence of Luck (masterwork) - No guild upgrades found that use Essence of Luck (masterwork).
Essence of Luck (rare) - No guild upgrades found that use Essence of Luck (rare).
Essence of Luck (legendary) - No guild upgrades found that use Essence of Luck (legendary).
- 5 Legendary essences were mailed to all active accounts on September 3, 2013, to compensate for the removal of Magic Find as an equipment attribute.
- Completing monthly achievements rewarded 1 Legendary essence.
- ^ Post by Linsey Murdock on Copper-Fed-Salvage-O-Matic Useless?, Guild Wars 2 Forum