Essence of Luck
The salvage rate is not affected by the quality of the salvage kit.
Artificers can condense Essences of Luck into higher tiers. The total amount of luck is maintained (e.g. 5 Fine essences give the same amount of luck as 1 Masterwork essence), so these are merely a way to convert lower tiers to a form usable for guild upgrades or other crafting recipes.
|Essence of Luck||Masterwork||0|
|Essence of Luck||Rare||0|
|Essence of Luck||Exotic||0|
- For usage, see the individual articles for each rarity for full lists of recipes involving them.
- 5 Legendary essences were mailed to all active accounts on September 3, 2013, to compensate for the removal of Magic Find as an equipment attribute.
- Completing monthly achievements rewarded 1 Legendary essence.
- Completing daily achievements used to reward 1 Masterwork essence.
- ^ Post by Linsey Murdock on Copper-Fed-Salvage-O-Matic Useless?, Guild Wars 2 Forum