Webb Daukins is a human found in Greyhoof Meadows within Kessex Hills. His village was destroyed by krait, killing his wife and daughter. Players can help him recover two family heirlooms from his old village of Auld Red Wharf by protecting him from hostile krait and centaurs on the way there. Afterwards, he'll stay in Auld Red Wharf for a few minutes and offer his services as a merchant.
- Prior to event start
- I've heard of you, <Character name>. Would you mind helping me with a small task? If so, I'll give you first choice of the items I intend to sell.
Sure, what do you need?
- My family and I used to live in Auld Red Wharf before it was destroyed. I could use some support. I'm heading out there to collect my family's possessions.
- Let's get going.
- I really can't right now.
- I don't have time right now.
- During the event
- Sorry to say I don't have much time to talk. I'm headed for the ruins of Auld Red Wharf to recover some of my belongings. If you're up for the trip, come along.
- I'll consider it.
- After the event
- It was nice to finally say good-bye. They'll rest in peace, now, and I can move on. But these old mementos have to go. If you're interested, I have one here I think would be quite fitting for you.
- Let's see what you've got.
Tell me about what happened.
- Once upon a time, this was a sleepy fishing village. I worked as a Seraph, and my wife ran a small bait shop with help from our daughter. It was a good life.
- One day, the krait swarmed us from across the southern swamps. They reached the village before we could react. Most of the villagers were slaughtered, including...my wife...and daughter.
- And now, you're ready to move on. Let me see what you're selling.
- I see.
- I see.
- You're welcome.
- Before event start
- Excuse me. I'm trying to find some lost heirlooms. Could you give me a hand?