From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Welcome to Skyheight Steading. I'm Warmaster Valerie, from the Vigil. I'm in charge of this Pact camp. If you need anything, feel free to ask.
- What can you tell me about this valley?
Do you have dragon minion problems here?
- Dragon minion problems, ha! That's putting it mildly. Head north. You can't spit without hitting one of the icebrood up there. It feels like we've been fighting them forever, now.
Sounds like the battle's been long and hard.
- It has. I look forward to when this is all over and we don't have to worry about dragons anymore. I was a potter, before my brother was...before I joined the vigil. I miss my old, simple life.
- Good luck.
- I hear ya. Good luck.
What can you tell me about the
- I don't know much. The kodan lived far to the north before Jormag drove them down here. Their sanctuary is a popular target for the dredge right now, like it wasn't hard enough to maintain down here.
Sanctuaries are hard to maintain?
- Their sanctuaries are like giant ice city...boat...things, and while it may be cold here, it was much colder up north where they were built. That has to make things more difficult.
- Got it.
- Thanks for the information.
- Will do, thanks.