From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Twilight Arbor
- Nightmare Court
How delightful! A crowd. You will be first to watch my glorious transformation.
Vevina, the Countess of Obedience, is one of the Nightmare Courtiers seeking Faolain's Nightmare Tree to fulfill her desire to be unquestionably adored and obeyed. Her pride even demanded the Pale Tree obey her. Instead, the Pale Tree humiliated her, and Vevina lost favor with her admirers. She left the Grove seeking the Nightmare Court's ability to twist the minds of others.
- Twilight Arbor (explorable)
- Faolain's Lair (during Vevina's path)
- Spinneret Creche (during Leurent's path)
- Stolen skills
|Bag of Wondrous Goods||Container||Masterwork||1|
- When Vevina is absorbed by the Nightmare Tree, the room turns pink and purple.
- Vevina kills Leurent in Fyonna's (removed) path, and is killed by Fyonna in Leurent's path.
- Interestingly, it is possible for Vevina to occasionally survive her encounter with Fyonna, provided that the player and/or their party members interupt Fyonna and her spiders in a timely fashion. However she possesses no additional dialogue, and cannot be interacted with thereafter.
- Vevina wields a Verdant Staff.
- She wears Snapdragon Epaulets, Nightmare Court Robes, Snapdragon Leggings, and Snapdragon Boots.