From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Summons a Dune Roller. This will transform one player into a charr car for 15 minutes, granting them increased mobility and siege damage
— In-game description [?]
|1||Rocket||¼||Fires a rocket projectile that deals siege damage.|
|2||Burst of Speed||10||Rush forward, evading attacks and leaving behind a trail of fire.|
|3||Smoke Screen||½||15||Lay down a smoke screen behind you, blocking enemy projectiles.|
|4||Pounce||1||20||Leap at your foes, stunning them.|
|5||Incendiary Rocket Barrage||1¼||25||Fire three incendiary rockets. On impact, these rockets will leave behind patches of fire.|
- The transformed character will be marked by the Dune Roller effect.
- This transformation is a Tier 1 tactic for guild-claimed camps in World versus world
- Physical and condition damage from the Dune Roller used to be affected by player stats. As of June 2019 it has a maximum of 1,800 damage versus gates and walls and 600 damage versus. siege weapons and NPCs.
- This Improvement has a 2:00 installation time and a 20:00 cooldown.
- Once activated, spawn a Dune Roller at your objective. The dialog to activate is "Roll Out" most likely a reference to Transformers.
- The Iron Legion holds a demolition derby using Unoccupied Dune Roller at the Festival Promenade in Grothmar Valley during the All Legion Rally in Prologue: Bound by Blood in order to convince attendees to purchase their own Dune Rollers from the Iron Legion Camp.
- In Iron Legion Camp, Iron Legion member Aeson Geargrace offers a service to ride around in them on the map after you've ridden in it during the demolition derby.
- These Dune Rollers come equipped with an ejection seat after nasty deaths, according to Marsa Jawcatcher.