From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Divinity's Reach
- Tixx's Infinirarium
- Causes Confusion
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Teleport - Toxx teleports across the dungeon, doing damage in the area where he arrives.
- Static Blast - Does damage and causes confusion.
- Summon Golems - Toxx summons Unstable Toy Golems.
- Punch - Punch.
- Gatling Fists - Shoot a barrage of missiles at target foe.
- Whirling Assault - Spin the upper portion of hazmat suit, knocking back foes.
- Snow Barrage -
- Defensive Bubble - Create a dome around you that pushes foes back and reflects projectiles.
- Drink Boons -
- Leap -
- Snare Punch -
- Stolen skills
- The Grove Abilities
- Steals Boons
- Converts Conditions
- Divinity's Reach Abilities
- Reflects Projectiles
- Black Citadel Abilities
- Shields Self
- Causes Vulnerability
- Hoelbrak Abilities
- Finishes Downed Foes
- In The Toymaker's Airship
- Salutaions, festival—guest. Introduction—protocol—activated. My—name—is—Toxx, workshop—assistant—and—bringer—of—holiday—cheer.
What sort of holiday cheer?
- List—of—functions: Toy—production—assistance. Toy—delivery—assistance. Toy—liberation—assistance. Comprehensive—protocols—included—for—holiday—greetings—and—etiquette.
Wait-"toy liberation assistance"?
- Use—of—"liberation"—was...a—dictionary—error. Intended—word:"inspection."
- That's not very convincing. Good-bye.
- Nice to meet you.
- I—do—not—do—mistletoe. Oh. It's—you.
- Check. Your—name—is—on—the—list.
- Toys! Surround—me!
- I—clink, therefore—I...
- Even though Toxx's attacks and appearance are that of a golem, she counts as a Wintersday toy and will count towards all related achievements.
- Toxx's Defensive Bubble will reflect the projectiles of Snowmen, Toy Ballistae, and Toy Catapults built by players.
- During the race around Divinity's Reach, Toxx leaves the starting area 9 seconds early and will take shortcuts throughout the race.
- Toxx's voice and dialogue seem to be a reference to GLaDOS.
- "Hic! Do-Not-Resist. I-am-Toxx-hic!" is likely a reference to the Britney Spears song Toxic.
- The Mini Servitor Golem icon and promotional artwork bear the same appearance as Toxx, but the servitor golem itself looks like an Inquest Golem Mark I.