Smoke Screen (engineer skill)/history
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Turrets no longer need to be overcharged. Summoning a turret will automatically overcharge it once.
- Detonate Turret: This skill has been moved off of the Tool Belt skill. It is now the flip skill for the associated turret.
- Smoke Screen: This skill now functions with Rifled Turret Barrels, increasing its radius from 240 to 360.
- Smoke Screen: Fixed a bug causing an infinite smoke combo field when it does not hit an enemy.
- Smoke Screen: This skill's graphic has been updated to show the area of the screen.
- It now pulses every 2 seconds for 6 seconds instead of every second for 5 seconds. This makes it more effective against enemies using attacks at normal speeds but prevents it from being abused to shut down quick-attacking enemies completely.