Skeleton (skeletal lich summon)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
(Redirected from Skeleton (Skeletal Lich Summon))Jump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the summoned NPC. For the generic variant, see Skeleton.
Interactive map (floor -27)
- Defeat the strange foe that came through the haunted door (80) [Group Event]
- Causes Bleeding
- Axe auto-attack chain.
- Projectile attack that bounces up to 3 times, crippling for 4 seconds with each hit. Throw Axe -
- The skeleton shouts; giving nearby allies Protection, Regeneration, and Quickness for 5 seconds in addition to Retaliation for 2 seconds. 1/2 second cast time, 8 second recharge.
- Stolen skills
- They have no set duration and will not despawn if the Lich leaves combat.
- They're smaller in size than their generic counterparts.