From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Welcome to First Haven. I trust your travels have been fair to you.
Can you tell
- We get a lot of traffic here, being on the main road. Unfortunately, some of that is undead from the swamp, but you can't choose your neighbors, right?
Any other dangers I should know about?
- There are centaurs to the north of here. They can be pretty unfriendly to people they don't know, doubly so to the people in the nearby settlements.
You're surrounded by centaurs and undead? Isn't that dangerous?
- The undead give us trouble, but Lion's Arch keeps out of the local centaur problem. We're safe from them, but the folks up north who call themselves Ascalonians get trampled.
Wouldn't it be prudent to band together with the settlement for mutual defense?
- They'd like that, but then I'd have to fight the undead and the centaurs. Let those stubborn settlers and the centaurs hash out their own problems. Lion's Arch is neutral in their little war.
- Whatever helps you sleep at night, I suppose.
So you just let those people get slaughtered? That's terrible.
- Terrible or not, Lion's Arch will not get involved. Let the settlement and centaurs fight and die over who owns that land. I'm not about to get killed over their ancient grudges.
- I see I won't be able to change your mind.
- Interesting. I should be going.
- I think I've taken enough of your time. Take care.
- Thanks. I'll keep an eye out for the undead.
Fairer now that I'm somewhere civilized. This is quite the fortification you got here.
- Thanks. I like to think we're ready for anything, living or dead.
- Can you tell me more about this place? (Same as "Can you tell about this place?" above)
- You're welcome. Take care now.
- Thanks, but I should be going.
- During Rebuild First Haven's defenses to guard against the undead
- Can I help you? Don't mean to be rude, but I can't waste time. I have to help with the repair efforts.
What happened to this place?
- ?? [verification requested]
I'd like to help with the repairs.
- We could always use an extra hand. Wraun is overseeing the repair efforts. That ol' grouch will appreciate your help, even if he doesn't seem like he is.
- I'll go see him. Thanks.
- I was just leaving actually.