||This trait is split between game modes — select one to view:
The end of your dodge roll heals nearby allies.
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Also heals the player (and up to 4 allies).
- The heal is equal to
(1 + Level^2 * 0.02 + Healing Power * 1.0).
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced healing coefficient from 1.0 to 0.6.
|September 29, 2015
- Removed an incorrect skill fact split in PvP.
- This trait remains unsplit between PvP and PvE.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
|January 28, 2013
- This trait no longer enables players to break knockback effects.
|November 15, 2012
- This trait had an efficiency with healing power that was reserved for healing skills only and has now been reduced to its intended level.
- Heal scaling has been reduced by 50% in PvP only.
|August 28, 2012
- Selfless Daring has been added to the game.