Ray of Judgment
Infuse your foe with the light of judgment, inflicting damage each interval if they are initially struck.
- Damage (9x): 981 (2.97)?
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
For a detailed skill history, see here.
| January 22, 2019
- Fixed a bug that caused this skill to strike an extra time. Fixed a bug that could cause this skill to fail after the first hit if the caster was interrupted.
| July 11, 2018
- Fixed a bug that could cancel this skill when other skills were queued up while the players were under the effect of quickness.
| July 10, 2018
- This skill has been reworked and now targets a single foe, inflicting repeated damage to them over time if they are struck by the initial attack.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Focus skill recharge has been reduced by 20%.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Ray of Judgment has been added to the game.