The Primeval Kings were the first royal bloodline of Elona. Their era, known as the Primeval Dynasty, began in 200 BE, just five years after humanity arrived on what would become Istan and Kourna, the Primeval Kings reigned from Fahranur, the First City, stretching their reign into the valleys of Vabbi and reaching into the northern edge of the Crystal Desert, marking the largest human kingdom besides the Empire of the Dragon on Cantha. Their rule was not peaceful, however, as at least two rulers - Queen Nadijeh and King Wasi - were known to have ruled during a time of turmoil, but also united the nation during their lifetime. The rule of the Primeval Kings came to an end with the coming of the Scarab Plague in 652 DR, the last rulers being the twin queens Nahlah and Dahlah.
- See also: Category:Primeval Kings
- Twin queens Dahlah and Nahlah — Last of the Primeval Kings, perished against the Scarab Plague.
- King Elswyth
- First Primeval King — Said to haven been crowned by the Six Human Gods themselves.
- King Jahnus
- King Kole
- King Millius
- Queen Nadijeh — Founder of the Sunspear Guard, which would later evolve into the Order of the Sunspears.
- King Wasi
- King Wenslauss
- Palawa Joko claims to be the last "living" Primeval King, however he is only slightly older than King Oswald Thorn, meaning he was born centuries after the Primeval Kings had disappeared.
- According to Guild Wars Nightfall gw.dat files, poor leaders ousted by palace revolutions were buried at the Traitor's Tomb.