From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Chewed Dog Whistle||Accessory||Fine||12||154|
|Cloth Beetletun Chestpiece||Light coat||Fine||12||182|
|Leather Beetletun Chestpiece||Medium coat||Fine||12||182|
|Heavy Beetletun Chestpiece||Heavy coat||Fine||12||182|
|Iron Harvesting Sickle||Harvesting sickle||Basic||10||49|
|Crude Salvage Kit||Salvage kit||Basic||—||28|
- Hi! Have you been to Beetletun before? It's the best city ever built! That's what my dad says, and he'd know. He helped build it.
You know anywhere I might be needed?
- Dad says first impressions are really important, so anything you do to help make the city look nice and prosperous would be great!
- For example?
- I'll see what I can do.
- You must know a lot about this place. Tell me about it.
- Lord Caudecus keeps this place in tip-top shape. We don't even get attacked like the other cities.
You bet! it's the biggest city in the region, where the best ruler.
- Safe. I like that. Anything need doing around here? (Same as "You know anywhere I might be needed?" above)
Tell me about Lord Caudecus.
- He's so great that some of the grown-ups say he should be king! He's the guy in the statue behind me. He's not that big in real life, though.
- Good to know. Anything I can help out with? (Same as "You know anywhere I might be needed?" above)
- I see.
Not attacked? That's a nice change of pace.
- Centaurs are scared of Lord Caudecus. He's real rich because of the carnival, so he can pay lots of guards to protect us.
- Lucky him. You know any way I could assist around here? (Same as "You know anywhere I might be needed?" above)
- Divinity's Reach?
You mean the carnival in
- That one and the one over by the manor gates. Lord Caudecus loves fun, so makes carnivals for us. I've never been to the one in Divity's
- You'd like it. So, is there anything I can do to help out around here? (Same as "You know anywhere I might be needed?" above)
- Keep your nose clean, young man.
- Good to know.
- I see. Sorry, young man. Gotta run.
- Welcome back! So, how was it? You did lots of great stuff, right? Did you really do all that work? My dad says you're a good helper.
Have any treats for a good helper?
- I don't have any snacks left—I ate all the cookies—but me and the kids found some other stuff you might like.
- I'll take a look.
- Watch and learn, young man.