From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Novice Bengtsson: Can I help- By the spirits! (laugh) It's you!
I'm sorry, have we met?
- Novice Bengtsson: Well, no... Sorry. I've only been with the Priory a couple of years, but even novice initiates know about the former Pact Commander. You can call me Kurt, though.
I see... Taking notes and then some, huh?
- The best I can. It's hard to impress the magisters with basic field research; especially Ogden.
Sounds like you're stuck between a rock and a stone dwarf.
- Novice Bengtsson: (chuckle) ...Uh, don't tell him I laughed at that.
- Sure. Who's your friend? (same as "I see you've made a friend.")
- I'll quit while I'm behind. So long.
- I'll take your word for it. Good luck!
I see you've made a friend.
- Novice Bengtsson: Yuuto? I'd, uh...well, I'd have several fines if it weren't for her. You need a permit to interview folks in the city to show that you're a...(sigh) legitimate researcher. S-sorry, I'm rambling.
Oh? Is that so?
- Archivist Quillstrike: Kurt's embellishing. I was lucky to find him before MinSec got involved, or worse: Purists. He's been nose deep in his journal since he stepped off the boat; wouldn't have seen them coming.
- I see. Taking notes and then some, huh?(returns to "I see... Taking notes and then some, huh?")
- I leave him in your capable...claws?
- It's fine. I should move on for now, though.
- I'm flattered, but I should be on my way. Good to meet you!
- I can't stop to chat, novice. Maybe later?