Memories of Vlast
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Double-click to listen from the final messages from Vlast. Not usable in instances.
— In-game description
|Vlast from the Past||Path of Fire: Act 1||5|
| Collect all of Vlast's scattered memory crystals.Story Mission: The Sacrifice
||Collected All of Vlast's Crystals||5|
- Extra copies may be obtained by speaking with Adisa.
- Vlast: To hold the weapon is to hold the fate of Tyria in your hands—the power to change the shape of the world.
- Vlast: Potent enough to fell the Elder Dragons. Its might should not be taken lightly.
- Vlast: It was created so mortals could do the work of dragons, of our line.
- Vlast: To combat cataclysmic power and prevent the destruction of all life.
- Vlast: He seeks it for the wrong purpose. We're not ready.
- Vlast: My sister, the mantle is heavy—at times, too heavy to bear. But Mother believed, so we must endure.
- Vlast: If you discover yourself—
- Vlast: If you've found these crystals, it means I've failed before we met. For this, I apologize.
- Vlast: I would have enjoyed the company in the desert skies.
- Vlast: I hear you have chosen a Champion. They will need this when the world tips.
- Vlast: The death of the jungle dragon has accelerated our sire's rise.
- Vlast: The god of fire continues to pursue me. I fear he may get the weapon—if he does, the consequences will be...unpredictable.
- Vlast: I would have destroyed it, but Mother forbade me. But she never foresaw this crisis. The right path eludes me.
- Vlast: I feel trapped in this role...in this "legacy." I yearn for freedom, but I cannot turn away from these responsibilities.
- Vlast: To do so would doom the mortal races to certain destruction. And perhaps myself as well.
- Vlast: But then again...there is a kind of freedom in death, is there not?
- Vlast: Kralkatorrik continues to grow in power, and our mother's death remains unavenged. When the time comes to—
- Vlast: I wonder, Sister...are your Exalted attendants shaping you as they shaped me? Have their words taken hold of your heart?
- Vlast: Do you feel the weight of those words grow heavier with every passing moment?
- Vlast: Some advice: if you grow weary of your caretakers, offer a hiss or a swat of your tail and watch them scatter.
- Vlast: Do not let them—or yourself—forget what you are.
- Vlast: Your Champion...fills me with curiosity. Perhaps because my own never appeared.
- Vlast: The Exalted gave me purpose, but no true connection to it.
- Vlast: I hope you fare better, my sister. I hope you feel full of purpose. Most days, all I feel is anger.