List of transformations with animations
While under the effect of a transformation, characters may have access to different animations than usual. Transformations can happen when a player uses a tonic, bundle, item or skill, or when a player takes part in a guild rush or certain events, personal story missions or renown hearts.
Transformations with racial emotes
These transformations will use all available emotes of their respective race.
|Infinite Watchknight Tonic||Human emotes|
|Knavish Tonic||Human emotes|
|Ghostly Tonic||Human emotes|
|Spooky Skeleton Tonic||Human emotes (male)|
|Endless Princess Doll Tonic||Human emotes (female) with unique /dance|
|Potion of Ascalonian Mages||Human emotes (male) with "stunned" /dance|
|Infinite Aetherized Tonic||Norn emotes|
|Ursan Tonic||Norn emotes|
|Lich Form||Norn emotes|
|Mummy Tonic||Sylvari emotes|
|Sinister Automatonic||Asura emotes|
|Infinite Molten Berserker Tonic||Charr emotes|
|Endless Toy Soldier Tonic||Charr emotes|
Transformations with unique emotes
Which types of emotes a player can do while under the effect of a transformation depends on which base model (skeleton) the transformation is using, for example:
- Stout, 4-legged creatures (cats, dogs, karka, pigs, dolyaks, etc.): /dance
- Ruminants: /dance
- Crouching creatures (young karka, sparks, etc.): /dance, /sleep
- Tall, 2-legged creatures (ogres, husks, ice/stone/candycorn elementals): /beckon /cower /dance /kneel /point /sleep
- Skritt: /cower, /sleep
- Krait: /sleep, threaten
- Golems: /sleep
Please note that below list is incomplete.
Transformations with other movement abilities
These transformations allow the player to jump, dodge and/or swim.
|Endless Mystery Cat Tonic||jump||dodge|
|Plant Wolf Tonic||jump||dodge||swim|
|(Endless) Black Quaggan Tonic||jump||dodge|
|(Endless) Blue Quaggan Tonic||jump||dodge|
|(Endless) Green Quaggan Tonic||jump||dodge|
|(Endless) Pink Quaggan Tonic||jump||dodge|
|Endless Mystery Quaggan Tonic||jump||dodge|
|Endless Interface Crafter Golem Tonic||jump||dodge|
|Endless Gift Box Tonic||jump|
|Infinite Toxic Krait Tonic||swim|
|Potion of Young Karka Transformation/Karka Tonic||jump|
Transformations with limited movement
The following transformations don't allow the player to move at all.
- Grawl Snowman Potion
- Endless Guild Banner Tonic
- Endless Mystery Tonic (forest)
- Endless Mystery Tonic (furniture)
- Dolyaks will graze on the flowers when you equip a bouquet of roses and use skill #5.
- The kodan animation set is very similar to the male norn set, but they do not have a dodge animation and are missing many animations used while activating skills on the move and mid-air.
- Many transformations (such as tall, 2-legged creatures, as well as Potion of Ascalonian Mages) use the "stunned" animation for their /dance.
- Any transformation that turns you into an Exalted, either by an Endless tonic or through an Enchanted Armor, is capable of doing the /bow and /sleep animation.