From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Bladechipped Helm||Heavy headgear||Fine||52||406|
|Bladechipped Hat||Light headgear||Fine||52||406|
|Bladechipped Mask||Medium headgear||Fine||52||406|
|Bladechipped Helm||Heavy headgear||Masterwork||52||805|
|Bladechipped Hat||Light headgear||Masterwork||52||805|
|Bladechipped Mask||Medium headgear||Masterwork||52||805|
- I don't care if we have to pick it brick by brick—this wall is coming down!
How are you going to do that?
- First, we fire our cannons at the wall. That part's as easy as loading the cannons and lighting the fuses. In that order.
- Then it gets tricky. As the wall crumbles, the ghosts will get mighty angry, so we have to get in there and put them down fast.
That's easy. This wall will be down in no time.
- You'd think so, but every time a little rubble comes down, the ghosts try to rebuild it. We'd have to steal the pieces we bring down.
- So we can toss 'em in the lake. The ghosts won't go in the water to get them. They're strictly land creatures.
- I'm on it!
- Sounds like fun.
- My pleasure.
- Right away.
- Black Citadel. Once it's down, we can build a road between the two. This wall is the biggest thing standing between the front lines and the
But there's already several roads around here.
- No, you're not thinking big enough. I'm talking about a wide, flat road. We need to move war machines right through the mountains, instead of going around them.
- Amazing! How do we get started? (Same as "First, we fire our cannons at the wall..." above)
- That's crazy talk!
- So how do we do this? (Same as "First, we fire our cannons at the wall..." above)
- Nice work. We really hit that wall hard. Never thought we could get the ghosts that angry. We're in your debt.
- Got anything to pay that debt with?