From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
|Ascalonian Short Bow||Short bow||Fine||29||315|
|Ascalonian Warhorn of Force||Warhorn||Masterwork||29||420|
|Ascalonian Short Bow of Force||Short bow||Masterwork||29||630|
|Memoirs of Captain Greywind||Accessory||Fine||29||266|
|Memoirs of Captain Greywind, Unabridged||Accessory||Masterwork||29||525|
|Ancient Ebon Vanguard Amulet||Amulet||Fine||29||420|
|Ancient Ebon Vanguard Amulet||Amulet||Masterwork||29||840|
- centaurs attack next—and then will come sooner or later—you'd be doing us a big favor by joining in on the defense. Care to lend a hand? A new face is always welcome. You can raise the troops' spirits, train with them, and honor the fallen. When the
- Keeping morale high must be tough these days. How can I help?
Training with the troops sounds like fun. Where do I sign up?
- Caprice Vonne has set up a fighting pit where you can test your mettle. Talk to her if you'd like to know more.
- You mentioned something else.
- I'll check it out. Thanks.
Where can I pay my respects?
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier at the ruins on the north end of town. Just look for the flame atop the tower. There are candles in the graveyard. We try to keep them lit to remember the fallen. You can also visit the
- I wanted to ask about something else.
- Thanks. Take care, friend.
The centaurs attack a settlement this size?
- We've set up patrols to the east and south to hunt their scouts, and sometimes they chase our soldiers right to the gate. It's only a matter of time before they attack the settlement outright.
- I had another question.
- I'll keep my eyes peeled.
- I'll see if I'm in the mood for it.
- Thanks for all your help! There's a long, hard road ahead of us, but with the help of people like you, we'll make it.
- Glad to help. What have you got there?
- Glad I could help.