From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Kai Clashscorn is the Renown Heart NPC found at Twin Sisters Crossing. Aid Legion and Ebon Vanguard soldiers against ogres, and she will begin offering items as a karma merchant.
|Peace Treaty Memo||Accessory||Masterwork||40||665|
|Peace Treaty Memo||Accessory||Fine||40||336|
|Heavy Foewatch Leggings||Heavy leggings||Fine||40||378|
|Light Foewatch Leggings||Light leggings||Fine||40||378|
|Medium Foewatch Leggings||Medium leggings||Fine||40||378|
|Heavy Foewatch Leggings of the Citadel||Heavy leggings||Masterwork||40||749|
|Light Foewatch Leggings of the Citadel||Light leggings||Masterwork||40||749|
|Medium Foewatch Leggings of the Citadel||Medium leggings||Masterwork||40||749|
|Foewatch Sword of Force||Sword||Masterwork||40||532|
|Darksteel Logging Axe||Logging axe||Basic||30||105|
- ogres, and I'm here to invite a few Ebonhawke troops to back up the legions. You got the time to help? It's good to see capable soldiers working together. We've got a problem with
How can I help?
- Ebon Vanguard has helped in our battle with the ogres. But we still need any assistance you can offer. We're short-handed. Not the ideal situation, but joining forces with the
Is there anything else I should know before I go?
- The legions and Ebon Vanguard are working together, but both sides are tense. If you catch any soldiers from either side squabbling with the other, could you remind them why we're here?
Can you tell me more about the ogres?
- Splintercrest and Foewatch. They're keen to take our land. We're determined to fight, but it seems every time we fell one ogre, two more take its place. The brutes have been relentlessly attacking
Anything else I should know about them?
- They've set up flagstands and supply crates around Splintercrest and Foewatch. There's always an ogre or two keeping watch, but every one you destroy ruins their day just a little bit more.
- All right. I'm off.
- Got it. Thanks for the information.
- I'll leave right away.
You actually want humans to back you up?
- Steeleye Span pulling reinforcements from our ranks and our war with the ogres, we can either live with them, or die alone. Less "want" than "need." Between
- How can I help? (Same as above)
- Winning is everything. I understand.
- No time. Sorry.
- You helped to hold a fragile alliance together. Thank you, on behalf of the Vanguard and the legions.
- Are you selling anything?
- Always happy to help.