From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Illusionary Persona causes the user to count as an illusion for the mesmer's shatter mechanic. The illusion is counted on top of the number of active illusions, which is a maximum of three. This means shatter skills can be used even when no illusions are up.
- Triggering Mind Wrack causes the mesmer to deal an additional packet of AoE damage around the mesmer's current location [verification requested].
- Cry of Frustration will trigger at the player's position, dealing AoE confusion to foes within range.
- Diversion applies daze to the nearest foe to the player.
- Distortion lasts an additional second.
- Due to how Mind Wrack scales depending on the number of active illusions, each illusion will inflict more damage with fewer active:
|Illusions||Damage dealt by Mind Wrack|
|Without trait||With trait|
|1||135 (~49%)||270 (~99%)|
|2||206 (~75.46%)||309 (~113%)|
|3||273 (~100%)||364 (~133%)|
- Note that the player counts as one illusion with the trait and damage inflicted per illusion is the same for one or no active illusions. Damage per active illusion is 135, 103, and 94 for 1, 2, and 3 illusions respectively. 100% of the damage is dealt with three active illusions without the trait.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release: