From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Hillbillies are enemies found inside World 2 of Super Adventure Box found near their Special Jug Stills. When disturbed, they will initially jump around and be invulnerable for a bit before becoming vulnerable and begin to fire off their guns wildly at players.
- Will angrily gesture at the player for a few seconds upon aggro, evading attacks.
- Blast - Shoots a single blast of bullets (shotgun like). Deals 1 damage.
- Bullet - Shoots a spray of bullets. Deals 1 damage.
- Before obtaining Incredible Prize
- For a MAGIC APPLE, I will repair the vending machine!
- Epic Apple)
A magic apple like this one? (if you have obtained
- Thank you! I will repair the machine right away!
- You're welcome!
- I wonder where to find one.
- After obtaining Incredible Prize
- Thanks for the APPLE!
- Your hard work is appreciated.
- The Glove of Wisdom can be used to reflect their bullets back at them.
- There is a hillbilly called "Shopkeeper" selling Special Jugs in World 2 Zone 3. This hillbilly will not attack players.
- Another nonviolent Hillbilly was added along with a Vending Machine to the Rapids map as part of Super Adventurer's Quest 2.
- Super Adventure Box: World 2: Tiptoe — Complete World 2, Zone 1 without angering any hillbillies. (5 )
- One has a repeating rifle or hand gun and the other has a double barrel shotgun.